Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The little things...


I want to begin my blog with something I love (obviously by the title). Yes, chocolate and cookies and chocolate chip cookies...but more specifically, the things that make life sweet and bring sunshine to an ordinary day. As you continue reading in the days to come, you will encounter things that I enjoy. The more I  experience both joys, trials and everything in between I realize there is so much to be thankful for. The little things, the details, are just as much of God's grace as the bigger things. God is involved in every detail of our lives even in the midst of a stormy trial where life seems dark and hopeless, there He is pouring out His grace on us and shining His light on us. I like to take the time to notice those "overlooked graces" that we don't always appreciate. Enjoy!
Psalm 112:4 "Light arises in the darkness for the upright; He is gracious and compassionate and righteous".

No comments:

Post a Comment